Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Family time outdoors

The life of an entrepreneur and outdoor style advocate can be a bit fast paced.  Always searching for amazingly stylish camping and RV'ing products, sharing ideas to get families outdoors and just keeping up on the burgeoning business of Grasshaven Outdoor - it takes a tremendous amount of time.  But,  I am also a mom.  So today, I took the morning off and spent it with my kiddos.  No big hikes, no big outdoor events, just being together and playing a little miniature golf.  I am an advocate for getting the family outdoors yet I think many people interpret that as doing some big "outdoor" event.  No so.  It can be as simple as throwing the ball in the backyard or walking up the street to say hello to a neighbor.  The outdoors is a special place even if it's as close as you back yard.

Take a few minutes and some deep breaths.

Step outside and just enjoy.

The outdoors is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment